Score a 2020 Ford Mustang this Summer
A lucky blood or platelet donor will be driving a new Ford Mustang this summer.
The South Texas Blood & Tissue Center (STBTC) and Jordan Ford have partnered together to get San Antonio in gear and ready to move forward. Blood donors who give blood and platelets from May 21 to June 30 will be eligible to enter a drawing for a prepaid, 2-year lease on a new 2020 red Ford Mustang.
The need for blood donations has grown significantly as hospitals in the region resume non-emergency surgeries and other procedures delayed because of the coronavirus outbreak. At the same time, more than 120 blood drives, representing more than 4,000 donations, already have been canceled this summer.
“Everyone’s attention is on COVID-19 and somehow many have forgotten the constant and daily need for blood,” said Marc Cross, Jordan Ford Dealer Principal. “We are thrilled to support a citywide initiative to increase San Antonio’s and South Texas’ blood supply and can’t wait to see two things happen: enough blood donation to hit our goal and a lucky donor to win the Mustang!
"We believe that this is what our great San Antonio should expect from their 100-year-old Ford dealership, Jordan Ford. Supporting our community is in our blood."
What do you win?
- A prepaid, 2-year lease on a new red 2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium.
- Any STBTC donor who purchases a vehicle from Jordan Ford from May 21 to June 30 will also get 2 years of free premium maintenance.
- Essential worker? Jordan Ford is also offering you free oil change and tire rotation if you're a FordPass Customer.
How to Enter:
- Any STBTC donor who presents to give blood or platelets from May 21 - June 30 will automatically be entered to win* the 2020 Ford Mustang.
- All STBTC donors who have given blood since May 1 are also eligible to enter the drawing by visiting Jordan Ford and making an entry.
How will the winner be announced?
Five finalists will be selected. The winner will be announced at a special event on July 6. More details soon!
*Employees of BioBridge Global, its subsidiaries, its advertising and promotional agencies (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the drawing.