Students Donating for Life
Students Donating for Life is a contest designed for high school students to have fun while learning the importance of donating blood and platelets.
About the contest:
- Schools may schedule as many blood drives as they desire between August 1, 2016 and July 31, 2017.
- Anyone who is 16 years old weighing 120 pounds (with parental consent form), or at least 17 years old weighing 110 pounds, and in good general health can donate blood.
- Friends and family members are invited to participate.
- Schools must host 2 or more drives to be eligible for the contest
- Schools hosting 4 or more drives in each Division will be entered into a drawing for $700 gift certificate*.
Prizes and how to win:
Your total high school enrollment determines which division your school fits into. Each school has up to three chances to win:
Based on total high school enrollment
FIRST PLACE: $750
SECOND PLACE: $350
Based on highest number of units donated
in each division
Drawing for $700 gift certificate*
Schools that host 4 or more blood drives in each division qualify for the drawing.
* Gift certificates are nonrefundable, nontransferable, no cash value and must be third party. Winners must submit a request for gift certificates by October 15, 2017.
|Download our flyer here!||04/06/2017|